Women`s footwear size guide and measurement chart
*Please, measure your feet precisely before ordering.
Size Chart for ABO Dolly Brogues, Kiltie Loafers, 2in1 Loafers, 2in1 Bowie Loafers, Pointed Toe Brogues, Monk Fringed Brogues, Loafers and Fringed Brogues.
Size Chart for ABO Ava Mules, Billie Mules and Frida Slingback Mules
ABO Ava mules, Billie Mules and Frida Slingback Mules will be true to size if you have narrow or normal feet. For those with wider feet we recommend choosing one size up to your normal size. For the ladies with wide feet, we do not recommend buying Ava mules, Billie Mules and Frida Slingback Mules. Please check size chart for these styles and then make a purchase.
Ava Mules, Billie Mules and Frida Slingback Mules Size Chart
Size Chart for ABO Karmen Espadrilles (true to size)
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT LENGTH? (see images above and follow these instructions)
1. To measure your feet tape a piece of paper down to the floor. You are going to trace an outline of your foot onto this paper, so pick a hard surface that's easy to draw on.
2. Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper. Bend your leg slightly, with your shin in front of your ankle. The best way is to stand or sit on a chair
You may go barefoot
One foot is often slightly larger than the other (please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection). For best results, follow these steps for both feet.
3. Trace your foot. Draw the outline of your foot all the way around. If you're having trouble with this step, have a friend trace your foot for you. Be precise.
4. Mark the length of your foot on the paper. Use your marker to draw straight line (not diagonal) touching each side of the outline.
5. Measure the length of your foot. Use a tape measure or ruler to measure from the big toe to the heel of your foot. This number determine your shoe size.
Address: 10 Kneza Sime Markovica Street, Belgrade, 11000, SRB
Phone: +381 11 3282461
Cell: +381 66 8011 684